Judy Hartley, M.A.
Judy deeply understands the challenges facing front line employees and their supervisors. That, coupled with her warm, genuine approach, means she instantly connects with trainees in engaging high-impact learning and behavior change.
Judy developed a popular customizable supervisory training curriculum entitled Foundations of Leadership – Supervising for Performance and has worked with many clients to create and deliver supervisor training that earns rave reviews for being participative, engaging, practical and relevant. Return on investment from Judy’s training comes from instructional design that plans ahead for ensuring participants are well positioned to transfer and apply learning back on-the-job.
- First Line/Front Line Leader Development
- Team Development
- Customer Service Excellence
- SOCIAL STYLE Awareness and Versatility Skills
Manufacturing, engineering, electronics distribution, healthcare, government, non-profits, insurance, education, financial services, information technology, communications/broadcasting, aviation/automotive/transportation, food processing.
- Independent trainer and consultant since 1994
- General Electric Disability Benefits Center: Manager, Service Culture Development.
- HealthPartners: Consultant, Organization Development
- Hoffman Engineering (now Pentair Technical Products): Manager, Human Resource Development and Manager, Quality Improvement
- Honeywell Management Development Center: Curriculum Specialist
Education, Certifications, Affiliations
- M.A. Organizational Communications, and B.A. Interpersonal and Small Group Communications (University of Minnesota)
- Adjunct Faculty, University of Minnesota Carlson School of Management : Instructor, Fundamentals of Management
- Manufacturers Alliance: Co-creator and lead trainer of Learning to Lead in Manufacturing ; designer and sole facilitator for newly expanded Supervision Fundamentals
- TRACOM Group Certified Facilitator and Authorized Reseller of SOCIAL STYLE™
Judy Hartley has an extended network of Associated Resources with whom she works in a collaborative fashion. These resources include, but are not limited to: